Saturday, May 24, 2008

Personal: Dinner at 11:00PM!

It's six (6) minutes before 11:00PM and I am yet to finish my dinner. Yes, my dinner. Hehe. The day broke the monotony of a typical May. I have to force myself to wake up at 5:00am [I slept at 1:00am], munch a cinnamon cake for breakfast, and fly walk [allow me to coin the term] in the streets heading to my direction.
I met interesting personalities: a future Ateneo lawyer, a Thomasian Nursing grad who would be taking up the board next week, soon-t0-be doctors, Ateneo & Assumption valedictorians, mathematician, UP leader-activist, and more. The day was filled with fun and insights. It was overwhelming that to even attempt to write about it now, I would surely not be able to organize my thought fully well.
For now, I think I will just have to finish my meal, shut the computer down after, and enjoy a good night sleep for tomorrow will be different. =)

No comments: