Monday, June 2, 2008

I can still swipe my I.D.!

I met with Dr. Marcon this afternoon to discuss with him things he needs to know concerning TOSP National. I had my 'bid book' back the night we were awarded and we were ordered to improve on it, as the selection for the top thirty is expectedly tougher. Gladly as ever, I was offered with the necessary help. I will be coming back tomorrow to have the photos [supporting docs] printed. But before that, I will still have to meet with Maj [TOSPNCR batchmate] to get my other bid book & probably have coffee talk before I head back to school.
_____________________
I was surprised that I could still swipe my I.D. and be given a pass using the electronic portal at the FEU gates. Classes are upcoming so I also took the opportunity to inquire about the FEU Alumni Card. I know my e-access will soon be unavailable that was why I was a bit insistent about having my alum card very soon. I shelled out 250 bucks for the bronze version, the cheapest available.
_______________________
Just a moment ago, I was exchanging SMS with one of my dearest friends. We were talking about second chances & forgiveness. But I guess, I am really not ready for it (at the moment?). Many a times would I contemplate, but still, what happened pierced me that I just want to forget. Sensitivity begets sensitivity. I didn't deserve what I bargained for. Now, just allow me to express myself.
_______________________
To end this hodge-podge on the positive note, allow me to congratulate my housemate, RJ as his first day of work is today! Pasta! Pasta! What else? Will & Alex are officially residing in the *ponkan house*. I will be having my dinner with Keiji tomorrow. Kid made it to the top 20 [?] of the Pinoy Idol. Finally, I will be having my tarp at FEU anytime now. =) Enough reasons to be happy? Yes, at least, for now.

No comments: