Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Outstanding Pinoy Youth!

For some reasons, it took me three days before I could finally write something about TOSP NCR. Last Saturday, the thirteen finalists of the Ten Outstanding Students of the Philippines National Capital Region were face to face with some of the country's top exeutives. Everybody had said his lines, and the question of who would be representing NCR in the National Search was already answered. It was no denying however that the results, solely based on the interview, were rather subjective. To my TOSP NCR 2008 family, we very well know that being one of the thirteen is already a feat to consider. With this, accept my warmest CONGRATULATIONS! :)

Together with me in NCR's MAGIC 7 are:

1. Clark Cue (Ateneo)

2. TJ Yusun (Ateneo)

3. Maj Dizon (Assumption)

4. Richardson Navor (UE-C)

5. Rafael Calinisin (Ateneo)

6. Benjo Delarmente (UP-M)

BID BOOK UPDATE: Kuya Prim of TOSP Alumni Community is insistent on reminding us of the deadline. I was supposed to meet with Maj today but had to cancel it so I can edit my profile sheets. I am also done collecting the photos which I shall be including as supporting documents. Dr. Marcon told me he'll be sponsoring the printing. :)

No comments: